Codingday develops consumer apps for Mac OS X desktop apps and iOS mobile apps.
We always welcome your feedback so if you have any suggestions or comments please let us know.
Sign up for Updates
ebook Listener is an app that enables to listen to the ebooks with text to speech technology on iPhone, iPad and iPods. It comes with its own media player and file cloud manager that you can choose to listen to the ebooks as audiobooks.
It is a new way of listening to the ebooks, and it is the continuation of our own successful app, audiobook creator for Mac on the iOS mobile platform.
Mortgage Calculator Mobile
Mortgage Calculator calculates your mortgage payments instantly as you change values for iOs mobile devices, like iPad, iPhone, and iPod. It will allow you see the mortgage summary, display monthly payments (amortisation table), and compare.
It will compare different mortgages in a bar chart. All settings are automatically saved, they are no buttons other than input boxes for the mortgage details. ...more
Vector Code generates executable native code from your drawings and designs
Vector code allows you to generate executable code from your drawings and designs. It uses scalable vector graphic (svg) format as input that is the standard of all vector drawing applications.
Sketch, draw, paint using built in open source editor It is a must have for your design toolbox whether you are developing for one platform or many platforms. ..more
Audiobook creator is an app which enables the creation of audiobooks from ebooks. You can listen to it on the go with a music player, smart phone or on your computer.
It is designed to convert ebooks into audiobooks. It reads aloud an ebook (epub) to an audiobook (m4b) file. The generated audiobook is the default itunes audiobook format (m4b), and it can be used in iTunes, or transferred to ipod or iPhones. ..more
Mortgage Calculator calculates your mortgage payments instantly as you change values. It will allow you see the mortgage summary, display monthly payments (amortisation table), and compare.
It will compare different mortgages in tabular form and in a bar chart. You can load or save the screens, so you can use it later, or use it to compare with other mortgage calculations that you create. ...more
- Company and App Updates July 22, 2016
- ebook Listener now available on App store March 18, 2016
- Audiobook Creator new release with new design March 26, 2015
- Audiobook Chapter from ebooks on Audiobook Creator November 25, 2014
- Vector Code 1.5 Release available with discount for WWDC May 28, 2014
- Vector Code – Basic Drawings April 26, 2014
- Vector Code – Shapes April 26, 2014
- Audiobook Creator with Spanish Voices (non-english books) March 26, 2014
- Vector Code Available at Mac App Store March 19, 2014
- Convert ebooks to audiobooks for Kindle and other mp3 players March 7, 2014