Codingday develops consumer apps for Mac OS X.
We always welcome your feedback so if you have any suggestions or comments please let us know.
Sign up for Updates
Vector Code generates executable native code from your drawings and designs
Vector code allows you to generate executable code from your drawings and designs. It uses scalable vector graphic (svg) format as input that is the standard of all vector drawing applications.
Sketch, draw, paint using built in open source editor It is a must have for your design toolbox whether you are developing for one platform or many platforms. ..more
Audiobook creator is an app which enables the creation of audiobooks from ebooks. You can listen to it on the go with a music player, smart phone or on your computer.
It is designed to convert ebooks into audiobooks. It reads aloud an ebook (epub) to an audiobook (m4b) file. The generated audiobook is the default itunes audiobook format (m4b), and it can be used in iTunes, or transferred to ipod or iPhones. ..more
Mortgage Calculator calculates your mortgage payments instantly as you change values. It will allow you see the mortgage summary, display monthly payments (amortisation table), and compare.
It will compare different mortgages in tabular form and in a bar chart. You can load or save the screens, so you can use it later, or use it to compare with other mortgage calculations that you create. ...more
- Audiobook Chapter Support November 25, 2014
- Vector Code 1.5 Release available with discount for WWDC May 28, 2014
- Vector Code – Basic Drawings April 26, 2014
- Vector Code – Shapes April 26, 2014
- Audiobook Creator with Spanish Voices (non-english books) March 26, 2014
- Vector Code Available at Mac App Store March 19, 2014
- Convert ebooks to audiobooks for Kindle and other mp3 players March 7, 2014
- Vector Code is in Development, Code Generator from your drawings February 7, 2014
- iBooks to Audiobook January 4, 2014
- iBook Support is in Development for Audiobook Converter December 23, 2013